Mechanical Design Engineer
£34,000 - £40,000 + Great Benefits Package
An excellent opportunity to for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join an interdisciplinary building design consultancy that deliver integrated architectural design, MEP engineering, project management, facilities management and building surveying services.
On offer is the chance to join a leading engineering firm where you can take the next step in your career and continue your development.
The company are looking to design and transform buildings across the complete building lifecycle and are committed to designing innovative solutions which are sustainable and durable.
In this role you will be responsible for undertaking full building design and client liaison as well as able to manage projects independently.
The ideal candidate will be a Mechanical Design Engineer with 2 years minimum experience within the industry, looking for a role that is team focussed with development opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Responsible for undertaking full building designs and client liaison
* Able to manage projects independently
* To provide design and project estimates, specifications, layouts and other tender documents in good detail
* To officially liaise/enquire to, and meet with prospective suppliers of goods and services, evaluation of offers and completion of Bill of Materials to satisfy the technical requirements of the project.
* AutoCAD experience (Revit would be beneficial)
* HND/BSc level - CIBSE affiliation
* Good communication skills
* 2 years experience in a similar role
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.