Mechanical Design Engineer
$75,000 - $90,000 (Negotiable D.O.E)
3 weeks PTO + 401k (matched up to 6%) + Overtime + Full Healthcare package (Dental, Vision, Medical) + Disability & Life Insurance + International Travel Opportunities (All expenses paid) + Company Events + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a Design Engineer from a Sheet Metal background looking for a fantastic new opportunity to work at a cutting edge facility with some of the most exciting and innovative technology on the market?
Do you feel it's your time to be recognized as an integral part of a friendly team where NASA and other Global giants rely on your services?
If so, this incredibly rare opportunity is not one to be missed!
This highly respected company specialize in the design, testing and manufacture of market-leading Radio Frequency Transmission Equipment. They operate within the Space, Naval, Medical & Defense sectors - working with a variety of Blue Chip companies.
In this role, you will be given full training on a variety of world-class products and processes, then you will have full autonomy on a variation of different projects - where you will have the opportunity to progress to Head of a department or Project.
If you have experience with larger, industrial type Mechanical designs in a Sheet Metal / Aerospace environment and you're looking for full training and genuine career development as part of a company that truly hold a high regard to their company culture and staff care, this position is the start of that long-term, rewarding career you've been looking for.
- Sheet Metal & Package & Panelling Design, Motor Drives etc
- Training on a variety of products (Transmission Line Design, Radio Frequency, Electrical Cabinets etc)
- Full autonomy on projects with an involvement in multiple different projects
- Work with the Project Engineer, with the opportunity to visit Blue Chip company sites assisting with Site Surveys etc (fully expensed by the company)
- 2D & 3D CAD experience (AutoCAD / Inventor)
- Ideally hold an Associates Degree in Drafting / Design or similar discipline
- Looking for genuine growth and progression opportunities
- Sheet Metal background (any experience in Water Systems, Valves, Power/Voltage distribution etc would give you an advantage)
- Wants to become an integral part of a company that pride themselves on honesty and integrity - with the vision to truly understand what's on Mars!
Reference Number: BBBH162007
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Sims at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.