Mechanical Design Engineer
$100,000 - $110,000 + Career Progression into Management + Medical + Vision + Dental + 401(k) + Training
Are you looking for a technically diverse and challenging design position, working across a plethora of projects in a company that will invest in your career development and progression?
Do you want a role offering a high degree of autonomy, where you can implement fresh ideas and positive change across the Engineering department?
This company design, test, manufacture and supply specialist filtration systems supplied to world renowned, cutting edge engineering organizations, such as Rolls Royce and Pratt & Witney to name a few.
In this role you will be responsible for designing complex engineering products supplied into a wide range of engineering markets globally. You will also, organize, develop and maintain key changes within the shop floor to drive improvements. This role offers a significant level of autonomy where your decisions can positively affect the design and manufacturing processes.
Exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to play an integral role the companies continued success and become an integral member of their collaborative culture. On offer is the chance to further progress your career into a leadership role.
* Design complex engineering products supplied into a wide range of engineering markets globally
* Lead your department and work alongside motivated individuals from other divisions
* Autonomous role offering the chance to develop manufacturing processes
* Excellent company benefits, training and career progression available
* Strong knowledge of AutoCAD
* Hands on mechanical design experience
* Inventory management experience e.g. Stock Keeping Unit (SKU)
* Background manufacturing, automotive, aerospace or similar
Reference Number: BBBH166743
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Seamus Curtin at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.