Mechanical Components Design Engineer
Training + Progression + 401k + Healthcare Package + Bonus
Are you a Design Engineer with 3D modeling experience looking to join an exciting new role with the opportunity to receive extensive training and progress into Project Management and even Principle level roles.
This is a great opportunity for and ambitious individual with manufacturing experience who is looking to use the experience they have gained with component level design and 3D modeling in order to develop their technical skills further and become an expert in their field.
This exciting company is known for being a great place to work, they offer extensive training to all new staff, including hire orientation, weekly check ins with managers, weekly department training and even a continuous education program. This investment in their staff has lead them to becoming one of the biggest manufacturers of RF connection products in the world, and now they are looking for aMechanical Components design engineer to join their growing team.
In this role you will play a vital role in the design of precision metal components for a range of industry's including Automotive, Industrial, Military, Smart Agriculture and many others. You will work with CAD software SolidWorks and Creo in order to design these precision components.
- Design of RF connection products used in Automotive, Industrial, Military, Smart Agriculture and many other industries
- Work with SolidWorks and Creo CAD software
- Attend weekly meeting with design department to discuss projects and areas for improvement.
- Experience with component level design
- Experience with 3D modeling
- Experience working with SolidWorks and/or Creo CAD software
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering