Mechanical Design Engineer
Negotiable Salary + Training + Progression + 401k + Healthcare Package + Bonus
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer with experience leading 3D modelling and mechanical components projects looking to join an exciting new role with the opportunity to take a lead on technical projects and work alongside a team of talented design Engineers.
This is a great opportunity for and ambitious individual who is looking to use the experience they have gained with mechanical component design and 3D modelling in order to develop their technical skills further while passing on their knowledge to new Engineers, this role also offers the chance to progress into management level roles.
This exciting company is known for being a great place to work, they offer extensive training to all new staff, including hire orientation, weekly check ins with managers, weekly department training and even a continuous education program. This investment in their staff has lead them to becoming one of the biggest manufacturers of RF connection products in the world, and now they are looking for a Project Engineer to join their growing team.
In this role you will play a vital role in the design of RF connectors for a range of industry's including Automotive, Industrial, Military, Smart Agriculture and many others. You will work with CAD software SolidWorks and Creo in order to design these Mechanical components. As a Project Engineer you will also perform cost analysis on projects and perform mechanical testing analysis using FEA.
- Design of RF connection products used in Automotive, Industrial, Military, Smart Agriculture and many other industries.
- Work with SolidWorks and Creo CAD software.
- Lead weekly meeting with design department to discuss projects and areas for improvement.
- Perform cost analysis on current projects to maintain cost effective processes.
- Experience with component level design
- Experience with 3D modeling
- Experience working with SolidWorks and/or Creo CAD software
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering