Mechanical Design Engineer (Sustainability)
Based in: London or Milton Keynes
Office based role with optional remote work 2/3 days a week
£35,000 - £55,000 (Dependent on experience and location) + Annual bonus & salary review + Private health cover + Holidays package + £5000 car allowance (Milton Keynes office)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to take the next step in their career by joining this company with excellent progression opportunities and who are looking to expand their team due to an opening of their brand new London office.
This company specialise in engineering consultancy within the building services industry and have over 40 years of experience within the industry. Their clients include some of the most reputable e-commerce companies designing the full range of mechanical and electrical services within automated warehouses.
In this role you will work with a team of Mechanical Design Engineers to produce specifications of designs and drawings for clients to bring their visions to life, whilst ensuring all work meets Industry standards and is designed in the most environmentally friendly way which in some instances includes the use of renewable products.
You will assist in the designs and drawings mainly using AutoCAD which includes Plant room design, Air conditioning, ventilation systems, piped systems and other sustainable products for their clients. You will need to work on a range of projects at one time and ensure work is completed to a high standard.
- Join the Mechanical design team
- Projects include large scale commercial buildings such as automated warehouses, leisure centres, retail and industrial
- Specification writing for the design and drawing for all building types
- Use of AutoCAD to design systems
- Experience of mechanical design within the building services industry in previous roles
- Have an understanding of sustainable design and low energy buildings
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- An understanding of current British and Industry standards
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Norton at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.