Mechanical Design Engineer
$90,000 - $110,000 + Full Healthcare Package + 401(k) 3% + Training + PTO & Holiday + Progression + Bonus
Long Island, New York
Are you a driven Mechanical Design Engineer seeking an exciting opportunity in a dynamic work environment?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a cutting-edge surface manufacturing, where you can excel your career and work on the latest company projects.
This company is at the forefront of innovation, renowned for designing and manufacturing state-of-the-art components that revolutionizes industries. You will become part of a highly skilled organization that values expertise and growth. Your professional journey will be guided by comprehensive training programs tailored to elevate your skills and knowledge.
On offer is the chance to work on exciting projects that challenge your skills and expand your horizons. You will be responsible for managing and overseeing the entire lifecycle of custom capital equipment projects, from concept to completion. Your role will allow you to collaborate closely with a talented team of engineers, designers, and technicians, providing technical guidance and ensuring project milestones are met. You will be using SolidWorks to design tools, as well as developing bills and materials, taking the lead on company projects.
This role would suit an ambitious Engineer looking for a supportive environment that encourages growth, autonomy, and leadership. This role would suit an individual that is ready to take the next step in their career and become a key player in shaping innovative solutions.
- Experience in designing tools using programmes such as AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Proficiency in reading, analysing, and interpreting mechanical drawings, quotations, commercial contracts
- Effective verbal and written communication with customers, suppliers, and colleagues.
- Excellent negotiation skills in regard to pricing, supply and delivery
- Engaging in company projects, designing custom machines
- Ensure that drawings and bills of materials are drawn up quickly to the manufacturing team, based on sales orders
- Offer technical support to the sales team to enhance machinery sales efforts
- Enhance existing designs to drive cost reduction and performance improvement
Key Words: Mechanical, Design, Engineer, Design, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Specialist, Lead, Engineering, Manufacturing, , Project Management, Project, Automation, Bills, Materials, Mechanical, Components
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Hughes at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.