Mechanical Design Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000 + 29 Days Holiday + Pension + Company Car
Excellent opportunity on offer for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer looking to take the next step of their career and join a busy, rapidly growing company, playing a pivotal role in the success of the business.
Do you have experience using SolidWorks/AutoCAD software to produce 2D/3D models? Are you looking to take control of projects and liaise with clients?
On offer is the chance to progress your career, learn new skills and take on a new challenge. You will be imperative to the business, leading key projects and bridging the gap between customers/clients and the design and manufacturing team.
This company are well-established, and due to continued growth, they require an experienced Design Engineer manage multiple projects. They specialise in ductwork, Sheetmetal and steel fabrication, and offer a design, manufacturing and installation service for their clients across the UK.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing 2D and 3D drawings for fabricating, liaising with clients including visiting various sites, whilst also liaising with the design and manufacturing teams to provide solutions for customers in a timely manner. This also includes using engineering calculations and mechanical principles to deal with any issues along the way.
Therefore, the ideal candidate will be an experienced Design Engineer, have a good understanding of SolidWorks and AutoCAD and have some experience in a lead role, liaising with clients and engineering staff. Experience in ductwork, steel fabrication, extraction or HVAC would be beneficial.
- 2D & 3D Designing on AutoCAD and SolidWorks software
- Manage multiple projects from concept to installation
- Liaise with the team and clients to oversee design, installation and support of projects
- £45,000 £55,000 + 29 Days Holiday + Pension + Company Car
- Design Engineer/Senior Design Engineer/Principle Design Engineer/CAD Engineer/CAD Technician
- Experience in SolidWorks/AutoCAD
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques
- Preferably some knowledge of dust or fume extraction, HVAC design, platforms/walkways, ductwork, steel structures or steelwork/brackets
- Able to manage multiple projects and confidently liaise with clients
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Patrick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates