Mechanical Design Engineer (Fabrication)
£35,000 - £55,000 + Technical Training + 30 Days Holiday
Office and Home Based, Commutable from Stratford, Barking, Romford, Enfield and surrounding areas
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer with Solid works experience looking to join a specialist manufacturer where you will deal with projects from cradle to grave whilst being heavily invested in alongside working on technical projects from cradle to grave?
On offer is this fantastic opportunity to join this specialist equipment manufacturer where you will work on a variety of projects from cradle to grave. You will be given specific training with a clear scope for progression into a senior position.
This Industry Leading Design and Manufacture have recently experienced a period of rapid growth making it a great time to join, as they look towards a very profitable future.
This role would suit a Mechanical Design Engineer who is looking to work with Special Purpose Machinery who has experience using Inventor and is looking for a long term position.
* Expanding the company's product range, working on a variety of Heavy Mechanical, Lifting and hoist products
* Working on short and long term projects
* Receive technical training and development
* working on Special Purpose Machinery and Equipment
* Mechanical Design Engineer with experience with 3D design Packages
* Experience with Solid works
* Mechanical Background
If you are interested in this role please click apply for the attention of Harry Heal @ Rise Technical Recruitment