Process Engineer (Mecanical Design)
£38,000 to £43,000 + 10% Pension + Bonus + 34 Holiday + Private health care, 3x Death in Service +++Benefits
Commutable: Cardiff, Newport, Cwmbran, Bristol,
(Hybrid working available)
Are you a Mechanical Process Engineer with a flair for Process design and specifications? Are you looking to join a rapidly expanding company and have career development prospects?
Do you want a highly varied role, working on bespoke applications of this companies products to large (blue chip) customers and to have wide exposure to work on technically challenging projects?
This is a Mechanical Engineer position (hybrid) in an office location close to Newport, South Wales. You will be part of close knit team, working with design engineers to ensure bespoke applications of this companies products meet clients expectations in design and application. You will be involved with projects cradle to grave and have significant amounts of personal and technical development opportunities available to you.
This company are very well established and due to continued development and expansion of the team are looking for their next mechanical Engineer at their offices close to Newport.
This role would suit a Mechanical Engineer who has a good understanding of design, processes, P&ID, instrumentation, and looking to work on a range of highly varied and bespoke projects.
- Mechanical Process Engineer Projects, bespoke process and specifications
- Calculations, flow diagrams, P&ID detailing, proposals, Specifications
- Main point of contact though out project from concept to commissioning
- Oil & Gas, Municipal, Private sector Blue chip clients
- £38,000 to £43,000 + 10% Pension + Bonus + 34 Holiday + Private health care, death in service
- Mechanical Engineer
- Design understanding, Process Engineering Background,
- Hydraulic or Water flow understanding or Chemical Processing beneficial
- Keen to learn, develop and work on bespoke projects
- Full UK DL
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ed Douglass at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.