Mechanical Engineer (Manufacturing)
$90,000 - $100,000 + Progression into Management and VP of Engineering + Bonuses + Medical + Dental + Vision
Are you a Mechanical Engineer with leadership experience looking to progress your career into Management and become a VP of Engineering?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to develop your technical skillset in a rapidly expanding company where you will grow and develop a team around you.
The company manufactures specialist products for the aviation industry. Due to their ambitious growth plans, they are looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer who will become the next engineering manager.
The role would suit a Mechanical Engineer with manufacturing and design experience.
- Overseeing the CAD team
- Bring the manufacturing processes in-house and be responsible for NPI
- Responsible for continuous improvements and process improvements
- Mechanical Engineer with AutoCAD or Solidworks experience
- Must have experience working in manufacturing, ideally aviation or aerospace but this is not essential
- Any leadership experience will be a distinct advantage
If interested in the role or would like more information please click apply or contact Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment.