Mechanical Engineer (PE)
$90,000 - $130,000 + Progression + Medical + Life Insurance + PTO + 401(K)
Are you a Mechanical PE who is looking for a highly varied position working across a multiple of technically challenging projects?
Do you want the chance to lead and grow a team around you alongside career progression to Director?
This well-established company offer a range of MEP services in the commercial sector working with the likes of Universal Studios and Disney. Due to exciting growth plan they are looking for a Mechanical PE to join their team to play a pivotal role in driving the business forward.
In the position you will be responsible for leading projects from initial design to completion, visiting customer sites to discuss requirements, mentoring your team to ensure they have all the information and skills needed to complete projects on time. On offer is the chance to progress further to an exciting Director position within the business.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a high-profile Mechanical PE where you will spearhead a range of technical projects and have the chance to further progress your career in a rapidly expanding MEP company.
- Spearhead a range of technical projects working for likes of Disney and Universal Studios
- Work on projects from inception to completion
- Be a leader within the company and grow a team around you
- Progression to an exciting Director position
- Professional Engineering License (PE)
- Well verse in the commercial industry
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Leadership or management skills