£25,000 - £30,000 + Training + Career Development + Company Benefits
Brighton (Commutable from: Worthing, Newhaven, Horsham, and Crawley)
Are you interested in kickstarting your career in the Construction / Architectural industry, where you will be joining a well-established business, offering full training to develop as a Mechanical Estimator?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly supportive and close-knit team, where you will be working on interesting and bespoke architectural / structural projects, whilst receiving ongoing training to progress your career.
This well-established company are experts in their field, working on a variety of bespoke projects throughout the South East. Due to an upcoming retirement, they are now looking to bring on a new Estimator into the business.
They are looking to invest in someone ambitious and keen to learn, who is looking for a long term career within Estimating.
Any background or previous experience within the Structural Steel industry or with Estimating would be highly advantageous but full training will be provided.
This role would suit a recent Engineering graduate, or similar, with the ability to read technical drawings, looking for lots of training and progression within Estimating.
- Coordinating all aspects of the estimating process
- Raising enquiries to subcontractors and suppliers in order to price enquiries
- Taking off quantities and constructing BoQs or analysing the ones provided
- Preparing quotation schedules and estimating times and materials
- Sketching and putting forward proposals for consideration
- Following through on submitted quotations
- Full training provided
- Engineering graduate or similar
- Ability to understand / read technical drawings
- Strong numeracy skills
- Looking for lots of training and development
- Looking to progress within an Estimating role
- Any previous experience within the Structural Steel industry or with Estimating would be highly advantageous but not essential
Reference Number: BBBH147799
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.