Mechanical Field Service Engineer
£36,000-£41,000 + Comprehensive Training + Door to Door Overtime + OTE £50,000 + Company Car (Available for Personal Use) + Phone + Company Credit Card + 34 Days Holiday
Home based, covering the Midlands and Northern England. Ideally located near Grantham/Nottingham
Are you a Mechanical or Field Service Engineer looking for an opportunity with extensive technical training, and an exceptional package which includes door to door overtime to boost your earnings, with a view to becoming a technical expert?
On offer is a role with an abundant list of benefits, which will allow the right person the chance to undertake specialist training before carrying out their duties. You will be rewarded with excellent door to door overtime rates that vary between time and a half, double time, all the way up to treble time enhanced pay rates.
This company are an internationally-recognised manufacturer and provider of bespoke food packaging and labelling equipment. Despite their success and outreach, they remain a fundamentally family business that prides itself on caring well for its employees.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join an exciting company, take on an extensive training programme at the company's headquarters before starting in the role. You will be responsible for the servicing, maintenance and installation of their mechanical engineering systems.
This role would suit a Mechanical or Field Service Engineer looking for a unique opportunity, at a company that generously rewards its staff with an incredible package. You will be offered the chance to develop your technical skills through the company's initial training programme, as well as training on the job and external training throughout your career.
- Will be home based, covering a patch that encompasses the Midlands and some of Northern England. May occasionally involve travelling elsewhere in the UK/Ireland
- Will involve comprehensive training before going about your duties, which will largely involve Mechanical Engineering with some Electrical work as well
- Will offer overtime at various rates, mostly remote but generously paid if called out for repair. On call rota of 1 in 5
- Will hold a UK driving license
- Will have Mechanical Engineering experience
- Will be looking for excellent training and generous compensation for their travel time
Reference number: BBBH204931
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sam Weller at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.