Up to £30,000 per year + holidays + benefits + early finish on Friday
Are you a Mechanical fitter looking for a new position where you will receive dedicated training, development and progression?
On offer is an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Fitter to join a multibillion turnover aircraft company, to have dedicated training & development and career options with an industry leading EASA 145 facility. You will work in a specialist team to repair, test and overhaul valve and cylinder assemblies
Ideally you will be located in a commutable distance to Stansted Airport and come from hands on, assembly background. Previous experience working with Oxygen systems/cylinder components is highly advantageous
- Repair, test and overhaul valve & cylinder assemblies
- Dedicated Training & Technical Development
- Monday - Thursday, 08.00 - 16.30, Friday 08.00 - 15.30
- Engineering/Workshop background
- Previous experience working with valves and cylinder components is highly advantageous
- Looking to join a well established company
Reference Number: BHHH166360
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The rates advertised are the bracket available for this position. The actual rate paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.