Northern Scotland-Commutable from Inverness, Invergordon, Tain, Alness.
£39000-£41000 (including shift pay) plus overtime, benefits
42 hours/week, 12 Hours shifts, days and nights, 1 weekend in 2.
Are you a Mechanical Fitter from an industrial maintenance background looking for a well paid role with a large , stable company?
The positions offer training and progression plus overtime opportunities.
The role will focus on trouble shooting, installation, fault finding and repair work, working as part of a team on a shift basis.
- Full time, permanent position with a large manufacturing company, based in North East Scotland.
- Working shifts 7-7, days and nights; 2 weeks of days then 2 weeks of nights and 1 weekend in 2.
- Repairs to mechanical equipment-hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps etc.
- Some welding and grinding work.
- Working experience as a Mechanical Fitter
- Experience of mechanical faultfinding on hydraulics and pneumatics
- Welding experience
- UK driving licence and wiling to work shifts
Reference Number: BBBH213935
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.