Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Oxfordshire-Commutable from Abingdon, Harwell, Newbury, Oxford, Wantage, Didcot
£40-45K plus bonus, overtime, Pension (matched up to 7.5%), Private Medical, 25 days holiday
Hours are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday with some flexitime
Are you an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer looking for a days based role in a fascinating working environment.
The client work on a niche product with a variety of unique machinery and this role is at their global R & D hub.
The role is mainly maintenance focused but will include facilities management, machine installations as well as repairs.
- Full time permanent days based role working in a multi disciplinary team
- Fault finding and problem solving of equipment including hands-on repairs, maintenance, and installation work
- Project manage service, upgrades, and installations
- Qualifications and/or recognised apprenticeship, in an mechanical engineering-based discipline
- Experience of fault finding on mechanical and electro-mechanical systems-hydraulics, vacuum systems, pneumatics
- Any basic electrical/PLC knowledge is preferred but not essential
Reference Number: BBBH164589
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.