Are you apprentice trained or have mechanical engineering qualifications? Are you looking for an employer who can offer secure employment and the chance to increase your earnings with overtime?
Do you have experience working on industrial machinery, pumps, conveyors and gear boxes?
Exciting opportunity on offer to become a part of an industry leading manufacturer, as a Mechanical Engineer. This business are going through an exciting growth period and are looking grow by over 50% in the next 6 months.
This leading food manufacturer and have large plans for expansion, and have recently invested over £80m to match their growth ambitions. They are looking to add a Mechanical Engineer to grow with the company.
In this role you will perform planned, predictive, and reactive mechanical maintenance. You will be attending breakdowns and fault finding industrial equipment. You will rebuild major equipment/components including pumps, centrifuges, screw conveyors, gearboxes, milling equipment, pulleys, shafts, bearing and belts. This is an exciting and challenging role, where you have the chance to play a huge role in the success of the business.
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Reactive and Preventive Maintenance
- Working on Pumps, Centrifuges, Screw Conveyors, Gearboxes, Milling Equipment, Pulleys, Shafts
- Monday to Friday - Days
- £38,000 - £40,000 DOE + Training, Development, Overtime, Progression, Bonus
To apply for this role you must:
- Be a time served mechanical engineer, or have mechanical qualifications
- Have experience working with industrial machinery
- Have worked with Pumps, Centrifuges, Screw Conveyors, Gearboxes, Milling Equipment, Pulleys, Shafts
Reference Number: BBBH166102
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nathaniel Morgan at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates."