Back to jobs

Mechanical Service Engineering Team Leader-London

Job description

Mechanical Service Team Leader

Field Based covering a London patch

£30,000 - £36,000 + Van + Work life Balance + Training

Mon-Fri 8:00 - 4:30 with some Saturday work-once a month- would be paid at 1.5x.

Excellent opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Service Engineering professional to join a growing business in a secure role with good work life balance where you will be hands on as well as covering some leadership duties.
On offer is a varied, field based role where you can build a long term career.

This company are part of a larger group that offer specialist hire installations service and maintenance for suspended access and fall protection equipment used In the construction and building maintenance industries.

They are growing steadily as a business and recruiting into the group across the UK. They have a great reputation for valuing staff and offer secure employment with good work life balance!

You will be doing mostly 70% maintenance on fall protection equipment with the other 20-30% being installations and fault finding.

The company offer great internal and external training, pairing you with engineers as well as providing any necessary courses for the role.

You will be leading a team of 2-3 engineers and report to the Area Manager.

This is a great opportunity to get into a stable role with a friendly team, where you can settle in for the long haul and have good balance between life & work.

The Role:
* Mechanical Service Team Leader
*Repairing and installing Fall protection Equipment in and around London
*Great internal and external training provided
*Company vehicle for work use

The Person:
*Mechanical Engineering background in a client facing role
*Live in or around London
*Full UK Drivers license
*Comfortable working at heights

Reference Number: BBBH180130

To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.

Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.

The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.