MEP Systems Engineer
$80,000 - $120,000+ bonus + Progression + Healthcare + Benefits package
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to develop your skills that you have gained in your career to this point to excel in this fast paced work environment while also assisting in the development of the talented team around you. This is the perfect role for someone looking to begin the transition into leadership roles.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a MEP Systems Engineer to gain further experience and begin their transition into senior and leadership position, . This well-established organization is renowned for the quality of its work and offers the opportunity to work for a number of high profile clients, and also offers the opportunity for you to progress to senior and management experience.
This family owned consultancy are recognized in their industry as a great place to work as they take pride in the development of their staff. Since establishment they've shown consistent growth in their market share and are now looking for a MEP Systems Engineer to join their growing team.
As a MEP Systems Engineer you will play a key role in the designing of MEP and fire protection systems for a range of projects including protection system for a range of projects including hospitality, development, corporate, commercial, government and public projects. In this role you will play a vital role in the success of projects within a consultancy environment. You will work both independently and as part of a team to design a range of projects including Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection and HVAC systems using AutoCAD and Revit.
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous experience in MEP drafting/Design to take the next step in their career and begin their journey towards management
- Gain further experience in MEP engineering and begin your transition to a leadership role.
- Lead by example by prepping and drafting engineering plans for a range of projects including hospitality, development, corporate, commercial, government and public.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to draft and set up jobs for the team
- Planning, designing, detailing MEP projects using both AutoCAD and Revit 2D
- Experience with MEP Systems required, HVAC experience is a plus
- Must have experience with AutoCAD and Revit 2D
- Must have knowledge of building systems
- A degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering