£55,000 - £65,000 + Progression + Technical Training
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Frontend Developer to learn new technologies and progress their career in a Property Management SaaS solutions specialist.
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress you career, leading a team of motivated junior developers while monitoring and improving frontend performance.
This company is a thriving start up revolutionising the property management sector with a variety of modulated bespoke solutions in one secure database. Their products optimise processes for both Tenants, Landlords and Property Owners streamlining documentation, referencing, maintenance queries and payments in one place.
This position is the perfect opportunity for a Mid/Senior Frontend Developer to learn new skills and progress in their career in a thriving start up revolutionising the property management sector.
* Mid/Senior Frontend Developer
* Develop, Review and Implement UI components and frontend architecture
* Monitoring and improving the frontend performance
* Mid/ Senior Frontend Developer
* Degree in computer science / software engineering or PHD
* Experience React.js, Webpack, Redux, Enyzme, Flux - Beneficial, not Essential
* Experience in leading a team of junior developers
* Ideally commutable to Manchester but will look at candidates who need 100% remote work also.