Mobile Apps Development Manager
Salisbury / Hybrid, 3 to 4 times per month
Competitive salary (details available on request) + Holiday + Pension + Excellent company benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Mobile Apps Development Manager to shape the future of an expanding mobile apps development team in a key technical role helping to define technology roadmap.
The company are a technology company creating technically fascinating Audio products. They are expanding and are looking to recruit a Development Manager to manage a team of 5-10 app developers.
In this role, you will take wireframes, designs and new feature proposals for mobile apps and make them a reality. You will manage a team of native Android and iOS app developers. You will work closely with Software Development Managers to define roadmaps and release schedule.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background developing or managing mobile apps projects using native iOS and Android technologies. You will have experience managing an Agile team of developers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage an expanding team within a technology company creating technically fascinating products for the audio industry.
* Manage a team of 5-10 mobile app developers
* Take wireframes, designs and new feature proposals for mobile apps and make them a reality
* Work closely with Software Development Managers to define roadmaps and release schedule
* From a technical background developing or managing mobile apps projects using native iOS and Android technologies
* Experience managing an Agile team of developers
* Able to come into the office in Salisbury 3-4 times per month
Reference Number: BBBH160132
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Standen at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.