Multi - Site Electrical Engineer
Covering a 2 hour radius of Newark-on-Trent
£33,000 - £39,000 pa + Premium Overtime + Progression + Training + Pension
Do you have experience as an electrical engineer and are looking for a position that will see you eventually progress into a managerial position at a company that will continually invest in you through regular training?
On offer is the chance to really develop your career at a company that are leaders are in their industry. In addition to the progression opportunities, you can also increase your earnings through regular premium overtime.
The company are looking to build the team across the board and so are looking for a skilled engineer to join the close knit team.
This would suit someone with experience as an electrical engineer and are happy to do a mix of on site work and field work.
- 3 Phase power installations
- Read electrical drawings and build control panels
- Electrical fault finding
- A mix of site work at the Newark-on-Trent site and client sites (2 hour radius of Newark)
- Minimum 17th edition electrical edition
- Industry experience as an Electrical Engineer
- NIC accreditation advantageous but can be put through if interested
- PLC experience desirable but can provide training
Reference Number: BBBH157421
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Dominic Firth-Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.