Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Commutable from Leicester, Coventry, Tamworth, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Coalville, Tamworth, Atherstone
£38,000 - £39,000 + Training + Discounts package + Established Company
Are you a Maintenance Engineer with planned preventative maintenance experience looking to join a renowned company, alongside a close knit team of experienced engineers who will support you while enhancing your skillset further?
This excellent opportunity allows you to take ownership of individual projects; Whilst working for a company who are known for investing in their staff and therefore giving you the opportunity to enhance your skillset and work alongside talented engineers.
The company has specialised in crafting beautiful furniture for the past 90 years. You will work alongside other maintenance engineers to carry out planned preventative maintenance to help reduce downtime/breakdowns.
This role would be suitable for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer that has experience of PLC / PC controlled machine tools and the ability to interpret technical drawings.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance work
- Implement continuous improvement ideas and actions
- Ensure all relevant reports are completed and contain required level of data, timesheets, engineer's reports
- Rotating shift pattern (8.00am-16.00pm / 16.00pm-12.00am)
- A recognized maintenance trades qualifications
- Ability to interpret technical drawings including PLC, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical drawings
- Looking to work for a company that offers you the chance of quality training and a great discounts package
Reference Number: BBBH158016
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellis Lock at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.