Are you an Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking to work for a globally recognised company, in a technically interesting position, with full training to work on state of the art Automation Machinery?
Working within a specialist team of Engineers, you will work on a wide variety of machinery increasing your technical skill set. This company also offer genuine progression opportunities within the company, making this a great chance for a motivated engineer to progress in their career.
The company are a Blue Chip manufacturer within a competitive and profitable industry. Well established as a market leader, they welcome progression and development of their employees and have a fantastic retention rate, coupled with exciting expansion plans.
This role would suit an Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, who is looking for a varied and technically challenging role, with overtime, a competitive salary and fantastic development opportunities. Junior Engineers and Ex Forces are encouraged to apply.
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Reactive and Preventive Maintenance on automated machinery
- Continuous Improvement Projects
- Panama Shift Pattern, 3-2-2, Days and Nights, 6 to 6.
- £41'000 - £42'500 + Training, Development, Overtime and Excellent Benefits
To apply for this role you must
- Be Level 3 qualified in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Have a proven background in reactive and preventive maintenance
- Be looking to train, develop and increase your existing skill set
- Be happy to work Panama Shift
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please contact Nathaniel Morgan at Rise Technical Recruitment.