Competitive Salary (DOE) + Hybrid Working + Private Medical Insurance
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Naval Architect looking to progress their career in an exciting direction with strong progression opportunities to advance their career and grow with the company.
This company has seen huge growth in a short period of time and are looking to continue in this direction. They specialise in various marine activities and act as a service provider for the Oil & Gas and renewables sectors.
In this role you be involved in communicating with clients through consulting and negotiating, be the go-to person in mooring-analysis, hydrodynamic analysis, vessel motions and provide expertise on technical issues.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in mooring, quayside mooring, hydrodynamic analysis and be comfortable with being the go-to person for technical issues.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading company in what they do where you will feel as part of a tight-knit team and have the chance to be make a positive impact within the company and progress your career.
* Detailed engineering work, including but not limited to, mooring analysis, offshore installation analysis, hydrodynamic analysis, and quayside mooring analysis
* Consult and negotiate with clients regarding work specifications, maintaining effective client interfaces.
* Provide expertise on technical issues to ensure maximum possible conversion ratio from quotes to orders.
* Attend project meetings, project progress report, liaising with clients and contractors as necessary.
* Liaise closely with the Engineering Manager to ensure they remain informed of all technical issues.
* Degree in Naval Architecture, Structural Engineering or other related subject
* Previous experience and knowledge In mooring and hydrodynamic analysis
* Previous experience in a software package such Gmoor, Orcaflex, Optimoor etc.
* Previous project management experience (desirable)
Reference Number: BBBH173221
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact [Deniss Doncenko] at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.