Network Engineer (Telecoms)
£40,000 to £50,000 DOE
Excellent opportunity for a customer-facing Network Engineer with telecoms experience looking to join a leading Telecoms company in a role with great progression opportunities in a thriving industry.
The company specialise in the manufacture, distribution and installation of radio communication equipment for all of the major mobile network operators across the UK, including Vodafone, O2, EE and Three. Operating across 20+ countries, this thriving and ambitious business are looking to expand their UK branch, covering 5G and Fibre Optics and are looking to recruit a Network Engineer.
In this role you will provide remote customer support, analysing technical questions and supporting central helpdesk analysis. You will support test activities with customers during Type acceptance phases. You will also train partners and internal field operators on equipment. You will manage NMS and OSS systems on Linux / Unix platforms and will be involved in IP Design and troubleshooting.
The ideal candidate will be a Network Engineer with Telecoms experience who is comfortable in a customer-facing role. You will have knowledge of Linux / Unix and Cisco CCNA/P.
Experience with IP Network design and troubleshooting is essential, as well as experience with Network Management Systems (NMS) and Operation Support Systems (OSS) systems. You will be based within a commutable distance of Liverpool.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company offering a fast-paced role within a company in an expanding industry offering great training and progression.
- Network Engineer, providing remote customer support, analysing technical questions and supporting central helpdesk analysis
- Support test activities with customers during Type acceptance phases
- Training partners and internal field operators on equipment
- Manage NMS and OSS systems on Linux / Unix platforms
- IP Design and troubleshooting
- Office-based role in Liverpool
- Network Engineer who is comfortable in a customer-facing role
- Experience in the Telecoms industry is essential
- Knowledge of Linux / Unix and has Cisco CCNA/P
- Experience with IP Network design and troubleshooting
- Experience with NMS systems and OSS Systems
- Currently located within a commutable distance of Liverpool and ideally has a car
Reference Number: 181071
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ilyas Shirwani at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.