Network Infrastructure Manager
£50,000 - £55,000 + Life Assurance + Progression + Good Pension + Health Cash Plan + Discounts on Retail and Food for Whole Family + Great Company Culture
Are you an experienced Network/Infrastructure Manager looking to join a globally known business that can propel your career forward?
Do you have experience with maintenance, development auditing and safeguarding IT Networks and Infrastructure?
The company are a UK leading provider of machines and tools with locations nationwide. Due to continued growth, they require a brand new role in a Network/Infrastructure Manager to help them achieve there desired growth plans.
In this role you will work with key people in the business as you maintain, develop, optimise, audit and safeguard the company's IT Infrastructure and Network. You will be required to work on the company's current systems but also provide a proactive mindset to suggest improvements and provide innovation.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Network/Infrastructure Manager commutable to Nottingham. You will need to have excellent communication skills and be able to lead from the front with ideas and solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Manager within Infrastructure/Networks. This company will provide you with fantastic growth potential and the options to advance your career in multiple ways.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the business
- Maintain, develop, and optimize the company's IT infrastructure and network
- Audit and safeguard IT systems
- Work on existing IT systems
- Proactively suggest improvements and innovations
- Experienced Network/Infrastructure Manager
- Commutable to Nottingham
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive leader with innovative ideas and solutions