£40,000 - £48,000 DOE + Progression + Travel + Team and Social Events + Holiday + Car Allowance + Pension + Employee Assistance Scheme + Great place to work + More
Excellent opportunity to join an exciting and people-centric business, who are looking to bring on board an experienced Network Technician due to their continued growth.
The company are a global Telecommunications provider of Telephony and Data Solutions for their major clients worldwide. With offices in the North of England and the USA, they successfully provide a range of cutting-edge PBX, Cloud Telephony (VOIP) and Wi-fi solutions to clients in multiple countries across the globe.
In this role you will travel to clients across the UK and even have trips the US as you provide a highly professional and personal service. You will work closely with multiple teams as you overcome faults and provide solutions on switching, routing, wired/wireless and VOIP based scenarios. You will also work on installing and supporting switches, firewalls, LAN, WLAN controllers and wireless access points.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of travelling to different sites providing top class networking solutions to clients. You will need to have excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to maintain, install, configure and manage network systems to client requirements. You will also require experience installing and supporting switches, firewalls, LAN, WLAN controllers and wireless access points.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident Network Technician to join a global company where you will have the opportunity to get involved with worldwide travel and progress your career in the networking world.
- Travel to clients across the UK and occasional trips to the US
- Provide highly professional and personal service to clients
- Work closely with multiple teams to overcome faults and provide solutions
- Handle switching, routing, wired/wireless, and VOIP-related tasks
- Install and support switches, firewalls, LAN, WLAN controllers, and wireless access points
- Proven experience in traveling to various sites to deliver networking solutions
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to maintain, install, configure, and manage networks according to client requirements
- Experience in installing and supporting switches, firewalls, LAN, WLAN controllers, and wireless access points
- Demonstrated ability to provide top-class networking solutions to clients