Process Operator - 4 On 4 Off (Nights)
£30,000 - £31,000 + Overtime Opportunities + Further Training + Company Pension
Are you a Plant, Production or Process Operator with some basic maintenance or mobile plant experience and want to take your career further with an industry-leading business that is able to offer excellent job security within the thriving Renewable Energy industry as well as opportunities to develop your skillset further while generating long-term career value?
This company is one of the largest operators of Anaerobic Digestion plants across the UK and over recent years has been growing significantly after their success in the sector. They are now looking for several motivated Plant/Process Operators to join the team at their flagship production facility in the area.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the facility and operating a range of mobile plant as well as ensuring that the site is complying to both company standards and HSE guidelines.
The ideal candidate will come from a hands-on operations background and will not be afraid of getting stuck in with their work. Mobile plant experience and ticketing is highly advantageous as is basic maintenance experience.
This is a great role for someone looking for a mixture of baseline job security as well as opportunities for further training and progression within a large company that is looking to continue growing over the months and years ahead.
* Working on a 4 On 4 Off basis covering a 6pm-6am shift
* Responsible for ensuring plant is running smoothly and responding to issues where needed
* Operating mobile plant such as Telehandlers to carrying out loading and unloading of fuel
* Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment and observing HSE guidelines
* Undertaking further training in basic mechanical maintenance and machine operation
* Flexible approach to work hours and comfortable with working night shifts
* Happy with outdoors work and not put off by working with waste materials
* Strong H&S awareness
* Mobile plant ticketing (advantageous)
* Basic maintenance experience (advantageous)
Reference Number: BBBH183717
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stuart Goble at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.