NOC (Network Operations Centre) Engineer-Fibre
£28-34K + On Call + Hybrid Working + Salary Progression + Training + 33 Days Holiday + Company Benefits
Working shifts tend to fall in 3 core shifts (07:30-15:30, 10:00-18:00, 12:00-20:00). On call 1 in 4.
Are you a telecoms/IT/NOC Engineer experienced in working with networking technologies and looking for an exciting opportunity offering training, hybrid working, on call earning and long term progression?
This role is with a major player in the utilities market.
The role is extremely varied and requires some customer facing activities as well as back office network and product development work, and is working with leading edge access technology using GPON Fibre to the Home (FTTH).
- Full time permanent role working for a major player in the utilities sector. Choice of 3 different shift patterns and on call 1 week in 5.
- Day to day management of the fibre network responding to alarms, customer queries and supporting on site teams.
- Assist in network commissioning tasks
- Relevant Engineering degree (telecoms/IT) or industry qualification such as CCNA
- Working experience in a telecoms/networking environment
- Strong understanding of IP, Ethernet, MPLS and routing protocols
Reference Number: BBBH158462
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.