NOC Support Engineer
Bath (Hybrid working)
£25,000 - £35,000 + Salary progression + Training + 25 days holiday (Plus bank holidays) + Company Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a NOC (Network Operation Centre) Engineer to join an exciting company that works and invests heavily in its community. The company is offering flexible hybrid working to best suit your needs.
This company is well established within the telecoms industry and prides itself on its commitment to its community and employees, which is evident from being named an 'Employer of the Year' in 2021.
In this role, you will have a range of responsibilities including but not limited to developing, maintaining, and updating NOC processes and procedures; overall management of the incident life cycle; Supporting the day-to-day operation of the network.
The ideal candidate will have a Strong understanding of network & IT infrastructure with at least a year of experience working in a busy, customer-focused Telecoms, Data Centre or IT environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a NOC Engineer to join a fantastic company in a supporting role.
* Developing, maintaining and updating NOC processes and procedures
* On-call duty and shift as part of a rota, to support the smooth running of our 24/7 network.
* Diagnosing the root causes of network issues using analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Hybrid working
* The flexibility to work rota'd hours as needed
* Strong understanding of network & IT infrastructure
* Experience working within Unix-like environments (i.e. Linux, FreeBSD)
* The ability to work to a high standard autonomously or within a team.
* At least a year's experience of working in a busy, customer-focused Telecoms, Data Centre or IT environment
Reference Number: BBBH165494
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Uchenna Obasi at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.