Offshore Survey Engineer (Subsea)
100% Offshore work, Can be living anywhere in the UK
£60,000 - £75,000 + Progression + 33 Days Holiday + Company Pension + Benefits
Are you an Engineer with Subsea Survey experience, looking for a technically interesting role, where you will be working offshore for half the year, earning lots of money?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a wide range of subsea equipment worldwide, where you will continue to develop your skillset and progress within the industry to become an expert within the field.
You will be carrying out repairs and maintenance on customer offshore sites, purely working offshore for half the year, then not working when back onshore.
This global and growing company provide offshore equipment to the Energy sector, designing and manufacturing cutting edge technology. Due to their continued success, they are rapidly expanding and are now in need of additional Engineers to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be from a Mechatronic / Electronic Engineering background, with experience working offshore on Subsea Survey equipment.
- Prepare, test and package subsea equipment prior to deployment
- Install and commission equipment to customer sites
- Identify equipment issues and faults
- Complete first-line repairs to equipment, and liaise with workshops for second-line support
- Ensure company assets are maintained and operated correctly
- Working for half the year (100% offshore)
- HNC/HND/Degree in Mechatronic / Electronic Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Experience working with subsea survey / ROV equipment
- Able to complete first-line repairs, and fault find
- Willing to work away from home
Reference Number: BBBH161585
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.