£25'000-£30'000 + Training & Development + Progression + Holiday + Pension +Benefits
Are you an experienced & highly motivated Administrator looking for your next exciting challenge?
Do you want to work with a rapidly growing company who are fast becoming the number one in their industry?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who, due to both an exceptional product list and unprecedented levels of customer service has grown 100% per month since its start up making this an exciting time to join the team.
This role forms part of the Operations team. Reporting in to the Operations Manager this will be a varied and interesting position and you will play a key role in the successful running of a busy warehouse. This role will involve, but will not be limited to, administration management in the following areas: general warehouse operations, health & safety, compliance, arranging vans for deliveries, milage data, arranging the servicing of vehicles, ensuring staff training & licences are up-to-date, collation of delivery notes etc. You will need to be organised, proactive & highly motivated to ensure you stay on top of a wide range of operational administration.
This is the ideal role for someone from an Administration background in operations or similar environment looking for a new challenge in a varied and interesting role with a company who will invest in your training, development & long term progression.
- Operations administration
- Working with the operations manager to ensure the successful & compliant running of a very busy warehouse
- Health & safety & compliance administration are a key part of this position
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Operations, health & safety, compliance administration or similar background & used to managing multiple aspects of a busy role at any one time
- Good communication skills & a positive, proactive, problem solver with a 'can do' attitude
- Any experience in trade or building merchants environments would be beneficial
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Administrator, operations, service, warehouse, Health & Safety, Compliance, data, Trades, Plumbing, Builders Merchants, orders, account manager, delivery, returns, suppliers, procurment,