Production Operations Coordinator
£28-30K + Pension + Sick pay + Parking + Life Insurance + Lots of Progression Opportunities + early finish on Friday
(Located in The Metropolitan Borough of Walsall - commutable from Wolverhampton, Cannock, West Bromwich, Norton Canes, Codsall)
Do you have knowledge in CNC machining and metal fabrications? Are you seeking the chance to develop your skills and progress within an exciting business environment?
The business has ambitions to expand and increase their turnover by 5 times the current amount in the next few years.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of a manufacturing background, in particular precision engineering. You will have knowledge of 5s, SOP, lean manufacturing and NPI.
The company are looking for an enthusiastic person who wants accelerate their professional career in a role where you will effectively coordinate movement of a product and monitor production performance and efficiencies, reporting variances to the operations manager.
This role will suit somebody that is an effective communicator and takes pride in delivering high standards.
Your role will be:
- To work closely with the operations team, ensuring the movement of product and available resource.
- To get involved with the monitoring and reporting of production performance and efficiencies.
- To achieve effective internal communications to the team.
- To aid control measures to ensure finished product quality to improve RFT, OTIF and OEE.
To apply you should have:
- Experience in manufacturing (desired CNC Milling and Turning/ metal prefab).
- Knowledge of 5s, SOP, lean manufacturing (including visual management) and NPI.
- Ability to understand quality standards and structured problem solving.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO9001.
- Computer literate MS Word, Excel.
Reference Number: BBBH158264
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Caitlin Clancy at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates."