Based in or commutable to Bristol
Circa £50,000 + Integral Role + Pension + Car Allowance + Employee Assistance Scheme + 34 Days Holiday
Are you experienced in operations / health and safety from an Engineering background looking to join a company where you will be an integral point of contact for a nationwide company?
On offer is the chance to work for a company who will offer you autonomous working managing a team of high-skilled Engineers alongside a car allowance and other great benefits.
This is an opportunity to work for an industry leading company with a fantastic reputation, delivering remediation and compliance work within government establishments and NHS premises, within the water and air industry.
This role would suit someone experienced within engineering operations looking to take an integral role.
- Responsible for overseeing larger projects nationwide from start to finish and identifying risks and opportunities for the company.
- Ensuring project work is complying with health and safety legislation
- Based in Bristol office - but will need to visit sites Nationwide
- Experience in Engineering Operations and health and safety.
- Flexible with required travel
- Would pass full DBS check
Reference Number: BBBH165424
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Rhiannon Fry at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.