Up to £45,000 per annum + 10% bonus + holiday + pension scheme + life assurance + company benefits
Are you an experienced Operations Manager or looking to move up into a senior role within a company who have an excellent reputation for looking after their staff, offering all employees training and who are known as experts within the industry?
On offer is the opportunity to work on-site at a state of the art facility within a small highly skilled team. The company also offer you a great work life balance with flexible working hours.
The organisation have a global backdrop and are specialists within the industry. They are known for their innovation, and for the reliability in improving performance.
This role would suit either someone experienced in operations or even someone within calibration or quality looking to move into a more senior role within a company that operate to the highest standards whilst offering excellent employee benefits.
- Oversee the engineering processes within the branch
- Responsible for workflow, making sure it is efficient, cost effective by ensuring the smooth running of the department, ensuring KPIs are met and key objectives are reached and maintained
- Full time, permanent position based at Stevenage site
- Either an experienced operations manager or calibration/quality engineer looking to move into a senior role
- Calibration/testing/metrology or measurement knowledge highly advantageous
- Ideally technical qualification such as degree, HND, HNC, NVQ/BTEC Level 3 or above.
Reference Number: 173039
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates