Operations Manager (Progress into Sr Director) (Health-Tech)
$130,000 - $150,000 + Training + Progression, Bonus + Medical + Holiday
Fort Lauderdale - FL
Are you a Director of Operations or Operations Manager looking to step into a Senior Director Level position from a medical background? If looking to shape an exciting organization, offering specialist training and the opportunity to put your own stamp a highly skilled department?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding, well-funded startup within the Biotechnical industry, where you will manage a small team and oversee the operations, quality & manufacturing of innovative products.
This organization are headed to the pinnacle of their industry and are renowned for providing unrivalled progression opportunities. They are now looking for a Senior Director of Operations to play a pivotal role in their continued expansion.
In this role you will operate directly under the COO and oversee the progress of three directors surrounding quality, operations, and projects. Your contributions will have a direct impact on the growth of the business.
This role would suit a Operations Director/Manager from a Biotechnical background, looking to put their own stamp on an exciting pioneer within the medicinal technology field, offering specialist training and a high level of autonomy.
- Working alongside COO to oversee exciting new medical product to market.
- Oversee the quality control and operations of new and existing products.
- Taking direct reports from 3 directors within the business
- Ensure that operations are carried out effectively using timelines and milestones.
- Manufacturing operations experience within an FDA regulated environment.
- Innovative, organised, and able to ensure operations are performed timely and accurately.
- Understanding of FDA regulations 13485 is a plus
- PhD / Master's / Bachelor's degree in Life-Sciences, Business (medical), Biotechnology or Pharmaceuticals.
Keywords: Biotech, Biology, FDA, Science, Medical, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical, Regenerative, Life-science, Business, Pharma, product development, Conceptualization, Boca Raton, Hollywood, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach,
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact William Wright at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.