Manufacturing Operations Manager (Power / Electrical)
Coventry, Midlands (Commutable from: Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Worcester)
£65,000 - £70,000 + Progression + Comp car or allowance + 25days holiday + Pension
Are you an Operations Manager, with a power / electrical Engineering background, looking to play a pivotal role in one of the UKs leading Engineering firms, responsible for managing the future direction of the business and moulding your own team?
On offer is an autonomous role where you will oversee the whole operational & engineering process, lending your experience to help increase growth and help the company merge into their larger group. You will have excellent opportunities to progress your career into more senior roles.
This well-established company are on the UKs leading suppliers of power transmission products to the Rail industry. Part of wider group, they pride themselves on excellent quality and reputation within the industry. You'll be joining at an excellent time as they look to maintain their place as a leader within the industry.
In this role you will be responsible for heading the Operations & Engineering team, whilst also responsible for the project engineering technical delivery. You will work closely with the sales business team & senior levels of the wider group in line with delivering the company's business results.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Manager to join a leading company that can offer an autonomous and varied role with great long term career opportunities.
* Responsible for Operations and Engineering function
* Oversee technical delivery of Projects
* Responsible for driving business change
* Reporting to Director and liaising with senior levels of wider group.
* Rail or Power industry experience beneficial but not essential
* Excellent experience at high level management
* Background in Electrical Engineering or Power Engineering
* Exposure to design for manufacturing & Processes
* Ability to liaise with all levels
Reference Number: 149953
Key words: Operations manager, head of operations, power engineering, rolling stock, lean manufacturing, project manager, Rail, design team leader, design manager, manufacturing manager, engineering.