$60,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Time and 1/2 + 401(k) 3% + Holiday + PTO + Training + Progression
Are you an Operations Specialist looking to be at the forefront of optimization for streamlining operations?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to oversee the full logistics life cycle of an international organization.
In this role, your day-to-day will vary, as you will be managing finances and stock, as well as evaluating costs and transportation procedures for pickups and deliveries. You will also be managing the logistics team and working in collaboration with supply chain staff. You will need to be proficient with Microsoft office programs and ERP/SAP Systems.
This company offer a great place to work with an excellent pay and vacation scheme. This company will further invest in your career development. You will also receive on the job training on management.
This role would suit someone with experience as a Logistics Process Specialist that is looking to step up into an executive position and lead the logistics department!
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve logistics processes and strategies to enhance efficiency
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including procurement, production, warehousing, and transportation, to optimize end-to-end supply chain operations.
- Conduct data analysis to identify areas for improvement, such as inventory management, order fulfillment, transportation routes, and delivery schedules
- Experienced leader and people person
- Detailed background in logistics and processes and supply chain
Key Words: Operations, Specialist, Logistics, Process, Manager, Supply. Chain, Tire
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Hughes