Parts Department Manager
£35,000 - £37,000 + Progression + Training + Holiday + Pension + Paid Breaks + Healthcare
Nottingham - Commutable from Derby, Newark, Loughborough and Surrounding Areas
On offer is a Senior Departmental Management position in which successful candidates will have the opportunity to directly influence the business strategy.
Do you have experience managing a Parts department looking to take the next step in your career to shape a company's overall business strategy?
On offer is a position that will be directly responsible for the management of a Parts team to ensure the smooth operation of department. On a day-today basis, you will manage both the Telesales and Stores teams as well as offer technical support to staff and customers. Working alongside other senior managers, you will also be responsible for shaping the company's higher level strategic plan.
The company are a UK leading provider of machines and tools with locations nationwide. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add to their Management team to play a vital role in their exciting expansion.
This role would suit an individual with experience of managing a parts department looking to get involved with business strategy whilst also continuing to develop their management skills.
- Provide day-to-day management of the Parts department, including training, monitoring outputs and promoting good company practices.
- Oversee the Goods division to ensure the smooth running of the warehouse.
- Provide input towards the company's overall direction and business plan.
- Experienced with the management of a Parts Department.
- Confident taking on responsibilities including training an development, recruitment, and health and safety monitoring.
- Happy to get involved and help out in the warehouse with junior members of the team when required.
Reference Number: BBBH178405
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Liam Evans at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates