Personal Assistant to the Co-Founders
£25,000 - £30,000 + bonuses
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Are you a highly-organised & proactive Personal Assistant looking for a dynamic role within a rapidly growing business?
We are looking for someone who is perceptive, motivated and striving for success. You will play a pivotal role in Rise's journey of exponential growth, responsible for the operational, administrative, and business management of the Director's office.
Rise Technical Recruitment specialise in technical recruitment across a number of innovative marketplaces including Energy, Tech, Construction and Engineering sectors. Since opening our HQ in Bristol as a 3-person start up in 2005, we have now developed business across the UK, Europe and USA. Over the past 12 months we have had a full office refurb in Bristol & opened new luxury offices in London, Manchester and Miami, with further growth plans underway.
It's a really exciting time for the right person to join the company and play a key role, with tailored progression routes to accelerate your career. You'll find an open, honest & fun atmosphere, striving to be the best platform to support & reward passion, hard work, honesty and commitment.
If you're a dynamic individual passionate about business, we want to hear from you.
- Direct support for the business founders
- Diary management for the Director group, facilitating a busy schedule of meetings and engagements
- Co-ordinating and managing various projects, seeing them through to completion
- Liaising with company stakeholders & board of Directors
- Organising events
- Planning and setting meetings
- Travel co-ordination
- Administrative tasks
- Experience in Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant or relavant previous role essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Genuine passion for organisation and efficiency
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Exceptional time keeping
- Creative and dynamic problem solving
- Strong academic background (relevant degree desirable but not essential)
- Confident and team player
- Task oriented
- Strong proven experience of working as a Personal Assistant beneficial
- Good understanding of IT systems, including the Microsoft Office suite.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments
- A sense of humour
- A rapidly expanding company with huge potential for career development
- Tailored career development plan
- A dynamic, inclusive & high-performance culture where we all support and celebrate each other's success
- Bonuses based on performance
- Social events & sports teams
- 33 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working, but must be able to commute to the office
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or click apply.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact the Talent Team at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.