Aberdeen Based - Willingness to travel
Competitive salary + Training & Development+ Progression+ Overtime
Are you an experienced Pipefitter with experience on heat exchangers and pressure vessels? Looking to get into the renewable energy sector with a long standing company that offer a great progression structure.
This company offers areas of expertise by delivering top-notch products and services to our customers. They achieve this by providing engineered and technical solutions that prioritise enhanced value and exceptional quality. Renowned specialists with decades of experience in the installation, repair, refurbishment and replacement of heat exchangers
In this role you will proficiently install, assemble, and uphold piping systems tailored for renewable energy projects. Skilfully interpret and analyse blueprints, specifications, and technical drawings. Maintain strict compliance with safety standards and protocols, ensuring a secure work environment.
The ideal candidate will have a level 3 in welding and fabrication, time experience in medium to heavy fabrication and experience with heat exchangers and pressure vessels.
This role is entails a combination of job security, personal fulfilment, opportunities for growth, and the chance to make a meaningful impact on the environment and society as a whole.
* Proficiently install, assemble, and uphold piping systems tailored for renewable energy projects.
* Skilfully interpret and analyse blueprints, specifications, and technical drawings.
* Conduct thorough inspections, testing, and troubleshooting of piping systems to identify and address leaks and other issues.
* Collaborate closely with engineers, project managers, and team members to ensure on-time and within-budget project completion.
* Fabricating pressure vessels and heat exchangers with varying diameters and thicknesses, ranging up to 80mm
* Level 3 in Welding and Fabrication
* Time experience in medium to heavy fabrication
* Experience with heat exchangers and pressure vessels
*Forklift Truck and overhead crane qualification (desirable)
Reference Number: BBBH 198776
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophia Din at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.