$115,000 - $125,000 + Excellent Bonus + Great Company Benefits + Progression Opportunities + Healthcare + PTO + 401(k)
North Kingstown, RI
Are you a Plant Manager looking to be a key figure within a well-established, forward thinking organization, where you will be responsible for leading and growing the site?
On offer is a diverse and exciting role where you will be leading from the front as a hands-on Manager, playing a pivotal role by improving company processes across all the sites departments.
This company is one of the most renowned organizations in the aggregate materials industry, while being well known for their employee retention and support. They are now looking for a plant manager to join the growing team to lead from the front.
On offer is the chance to be responsible for the full plant, working with all the individual departments to ensure the business is achieving the maximum amount of efficiency and output, while keeping safety as the top priority.
This position would suit a Plant Manager, with an in-depth knowledge and experience within the manufacturing industry, looking to be the go to point of contact for over 100 employees.
- Lead the day to day activities of the site to ensure efficiencies and KPIs are met
- Managing a site across multiple departments
- Working to ensure the development of company processes in line with the business targets
- Leading the safety protocols to be the highest priority
- Heavy Engineering / Mining / Quarrying Background
- Strong working knowledge of manufacturing principles and processes
- Experience managing a wide variety of employees and departments
- Looking to play a key part within a business as the go to Site contact
Keywords: Plant, Management, Quarry, Asphalt, Engineering, Training, Progression, Manufacturing, Quality, Safety