Plant Manager (Renewable Energy)
Negotiable Salary + Bonus+ Medical + Pension + Holidays + Salary Reviews
Are you an experienced Plant Manager from a process or production background such as in the Distillery, Oil & Gas, Energy-from-Waste or Chemical Manufacturing industries?
Are you looking for a new change in your career where you can leave your mark by taking responsibility for a high-value Renewable Energy production facility with a company that is considered one of the largest suppliers of sustainable fuels in the UK?
This company specialises in the production of biogas through the process of anaerobic digestion at a large number of sites across Scotland and have been continuously growing throughout recent years. They are now beginning to expand further into other areas of Renewable Energy as well as expanding further south into England with the recent establishment of a new office in London.
This role will see you taking full responsibility for a Biogas production facility at one of the company's main production hubs. You will be responsible for controlling the site budget and holding responsibility for P&L and capital expenditure, as well as overseeing all staff on site and ensuring the site is compliant to both internal and external regulations.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in an operations/plant/asset management role specifically in a process plant environment such as in the Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Pharma, Chemical Manufacturing, Water, Distillery or Energy-from-Waste industries.
This is a great position for someone looking to achieve a peak in their career with a role that will bring together all of their previously-gained experience to leave their mark on an already-thriving business that is only going from strength to strength as they enter new markets and regions to become a truly leading business in the Renewable Energy sector.
* Financial responsibility for site (setting budgets, controlling expenditure, P&L etc)
* Overseeing activities, training and development of all staff on site
* Ensuring site is adhering to internal standards and external regulations e.g COMAH, HSE etc
* Holding accountability for raising of non-conformances and overseeing corrective actions
* Ensuring KPIs and production targets are met
* Demonstrable and successful track record in operations/plant/asset/O&M management
* Process background e.g Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Pharma, Water, Distilleries, Chemicals etc.
* Experience of dealing with governing authorities such as SEPA, HSE etc
* Experience with financial management and setting budgets
* Relevant engineering or science qualification (preferably to Degree level)
* NEBOSH qualification (advantageous)
* Six Sigma or similar (advantageous)
Reference Number: BBBH205584
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stuart Goble at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.