Principal Acoustic Consultant
Glasgow - Hybrid/Flexible Working
Excellent Salary (DOE) + Life Assurance + Training Allowance + Performance Bonus + Reduced working week + Holiday Purchase Scheme
Excellent opportunity for someone with experience in the environmental acoustics sector looking to continue growing their career in an exciting direction with a company that offers great career progression, benefits and development opportunities.
This company works with private and public sector clients on projects supporting Environmental protection, Energy development & supply and Ecology. They are looking to continue using their experience and knowledge to enhance the environment and provide expert solutions to their clients.
In this role you will be working in a niche role that will see you doing things such as providing support to the acoustics team in developing new business opportunities, writing tender proposals for acoustic projects, delivering a range of projects across multiple sectors and applying your skills to support wider EIA projects.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a environmental acoustics role or similar and be a member of the institute of Acoustics (MIOA) with a strong desire to carry on developing. It would be advantageous if the candidate has experience in vibration monitoring and assessment or building acoustics experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that encourages and supports their team to develop and progress their careers in a positive direction by getting involved in working on exciting projects that benefit the environment and allow for innovative ideas.
* Supporting the Acoustics team with new business opportunities and writing tender proposals.
* Leading the Acoustics team in delivering diverse projects across a range of sectors such as renewables, residential, commercial or ports.
* Carrying out technical reviews, marketing and business initiatives for Acoustics services.
* Training and mentoring the team of senior and junior consultants.
* Previous experience and proven track record of working in the Environmental Acoustics sector.
* Member of the institute of Acoustics (MIOA) or previous membership.
* Strong project management skills, technical and noise modelling skills.
* Full UK Driving Licence.
Reference Number: BBBH179406
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact [Deniss Doncenko] at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.