Principal Civil and Structural Engineer
Salary DOE + BONUS + Benefits + 401(k) + PTO + Growth
Are you an ambitious Civil Engineer looking for their next challenge in a role that will use technical and leadership skills in equal measure?
Do you want to be in a position that will lead, manage and execute multiple projects/programs within a market leader of Renewable Energy with 40+ facilities globally.
This company provide Energy From Waste services for a variety of clients through industrial, corporate and government contracts. They are already a global leader and are aiming to be the primary provider for Energy services from waste in the country. They are looking for an experienced and driven person to enable them to provide even more expertise to their growing client base.
In this role you will be responsible for Civil and Structural aspects of capital projects, facility upgrades, outages, equipment troubleshooting and business development/expansion projects at various EFW (Energy from Waste) facilities. This position will also lead and or manage and execute multiple projects/programs in the network. This position involves extensive collaboration with sites, and travel to these sites would be required for part of the role.
The ideal candidate is an engineer with a background working on power generation projects within utility power plants or large industrial co-generation facilities, large chemical process industries with experience with all phases of a project including preliminary conceptual system design, scoping, detailed design, equipment selection, equipment testing and start-up problem resolution. The ability to analyze data, write technical reports, and develop work packages to implement recommendations and the ability to handle multiple assignments is essential.
Do not miss this this opportunity to work across stakeholders and groups, with high visibility in the organization and will have direct, tangible impact on the success of key projects working with a dedicated division and directly reporting to the Director of Project Engineering.
* Principal Civil and Structural Engineer
* Develop structural design documents (Detail Sketches, Scope Development, Engineering Calculations, Specifications, and Risk Assessments)
* Supporting field activities on construction projects and providing guidance on Civil and Structural design issues
* Work with corporate and plant operation teams to drive continuous improvement and productivity goals
* Analyze Civil and Structural failure root causes and develop cost effective technical solutions
* Bachelor's degree in Civil and Structural Engineering
* 5+ years in a similar role in a related industry
* Registered Professional Engineer (NY/NJ/PA Preferred) In lieu of PE, EIT is required
* Ability to travel 30% to surrounding facilities
KeyWords: Civil and Structural Engineer, Civil Engineer, Structural Engineer, Principal Engineer, Energy, Construction, Design, Oil and Gas, Power Plant, Engineer, Power Generation, Massachuesstes
Reference Number: BBBH166350
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now".
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.