Principal Design Engineer
Negotiable Salary + Bonus + Training + Progression + Healthcare + Relocation Package + PTO
Are you looking for a diverse and technically challenging design position working for a world leading engineering company?
Do you want to work autonomously through a range of engineering projects with further career progression and skill development?
This high-tech industry leader design, test and manufacturing complex engineering products for customers in the Aerospace, Industrial Processing, Transportation, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing and Electronics & Semiconductors to name a few! Due to huge demand for their products and exciting growth plans, they are looking for Principal Design Engineer to join the team.
In this position you will work with quality and manufacturing teams to design, test and manufacture complex engineering products for the semiconductor markets. You will have responsibility for working on complex engineering projects from start to finish and will have the chance to implement ideas for positive change.
This is a highly autonomous and varied position with the chance further skill development and career progression working with a global market leader operating at the forefront of technology and innovation.
* Design, test and evaluate complex engineering products for the semiconductor industry
* Collaborate with quality and manufacturing teams to develop processes and efficiencies
* Full autonomy over a range of technically challenging engineering projects
* Excellent company package, bonus, relocation package, PTO and healthcare on offer
* Experience in the design of products for semiconductor and injection moulding
* Ability to lead and manage projects
* Ability to communicate and work with engineering teams
* LabVIEW experience is a bonus but not essential