Principal Power Electronics Engineer
£70k + Excellent Training + Progression + Death In Service + Company Pension
Are you an Electronics Design Engineer experienced with circuit design/power converters looking for an exciting new role in a rapidly expanding company where you will be the go-to technical and design lead on a range of specialist projects?
This is a brilliant opportunity to put your own stamp on a well-established and forward thinking company, bringing life to next-generation products and traversing new territory in power supply.
The company is a leading designer and manufacturer of cutting-edge power conversion systems, who has a proven and reliable global track record in the development and deployment of power electronics and electrical machines in many sectors, notably: transport, industrial and energy.
In this role you will be responsible for leading a multi-skilled power electronics design team in the technical execution of one or more projects. You will also be required to provide advice on all aspects of design and engineering to other senior managers and staff to ensure effective decision making.
- Lead a skilled electronics design team
- Provide design and technical support on a wide range of projects
- Define and model the product system in line with customer requirements
- Review and approve on all documentation, component specifications and internal technical procedures
- Co-ordinate the production of all presentation material and supporting & deliverable documents from all major design reviews
- Identify and communicate technical scope growth, specification creep and variations
- Degree qualified in Electronic Engineering
- Experience with designing and testing of Power Electronic Converters and Motor Drives.
- Demonstrable experience using simulation tools, such as: PLECS or MATLAB/Simulink
- Have experience with EMC standards
Reference Number: BBBH165607
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Giles at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.