£38,000 - £48,000 + Training + Progression + Excellent Company Benefits
Tamworth (Commutable from: Lichfield, Burton-on-Trent, Coalville, Cannock, Sutton Coldfield, Nuneaton, Coleshill, and Birmingham)
Are you a Process Engineer, looking to join a growing and reputable organisation, offering fantastic career progression and ongoing specialised training to develop your technical skillset?
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a pivotal role in the full manufacturing process for their products, which are utilised by blue chip clients within key markets.
This company specialises in the manufacture of PCB's across various markets, including Aerospace, Power and Defence. They are growing year on year and strive to provide a excellent platform for individuals to grow and technically progress within the business.
The ideal candidate will be a Process Engineer, from a Mechanical / Chemical Engineering background, looking to join a market-leading business with bespoke training plans and genuine progression opportunities.
- Process optimisation and process control from raw materials to finished product
- Controlling process variables to optimise the output and stabilise results
- Investigate and document findings
- Working closely with the Technical Managers and implementing improvements where necessary
- Monday to Friday, days based role
- Experience working within a process engineering role
- Understanding of variation and control parameters
- Mechanical / Chemical Engineering background
- Looking for a long term career and lots of training
Reference Number: BBBH178354
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.